FOR EXCENTRIC, THE DECISION WAS YES.
The reason? Without a blog, we would have no way to share what we’ve been up to. Through our blog, we will let you know about new creative we’re working on, a conference we attended, share a motivational quote, etc. However, we do expect that our blog posts will be sporadic because let’s face it, we are all busy and blog posts don’t write themselves.
We do not pretend to be blogging gurus so we will share some tips from the pros at Hubspot and Forbes. But you can be certain that we are experts in blog design and development and we can easily create a new stand alone blog for your company, or incorporate one into your current website.
The Top 10 Benefits Of Blogging On Your Website
1. Increases search engine traffic
2. Humanizes your brand
3. Supports your social media initiatives
4. Builds authority in your industry
5. Improves conversion rates
6. Helps generate inbound links
7. Helps you rank for long-tail search queries
8. Increases leads
9. Facilitates valuable discussion
10. Allows you to achieve ‘freshness’
7 Blogging Bloopers Your Business Will Want to Avoid
1. Typos, typos, typos
2. No conversion points
3. No images
4. Rambling on and on (and on)
5. Sales-speak overload
6. Clickbait titles
7. Unprofessional content
NEED HELP SETTING UP A BLOG FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Contact us, we can get you started.